The New York City Department of Education is committed to making three free meals available daily for all NYC children and adults.
Find a Free Meal Location Near You
- Free "Grab and Go" meals are available for all New Yorkers.
- Monday through Friday, 7:30 am to 1:30 pm.
- Meals Hubs will operate for children and families from 7:30 am to 11:30 am,
and for adults from 11:30 am to 1:30 pm.
- No one will be turned away at any time.
- No registration, ID, or documentation required.
- All three meals a day may be picked up at the same time.
- No dining space is available, so meals must be eaten off-premises.
- Parents and guardians may pick up meals for their children.